NACAC’s State of College Admission 2011 report is based on surveys of school counselors and colleges and universities nationwide.
NACAC provides this report to highlight issues of concern to college-bound students, their parents and the educators who serve them.
The report presents information on a variety of topics related to the transition to college and the counseling and admission professions, including:
• High school graduation and college enrollment
• Applications to college
• Early Decision, Early Action, and wait lists
• Factors in the admission decision
• School counselors and college counseling in high schools
• The college admission office.
• Effects of the economic downturn on the most recent admission cycle.
All downloadable products must be added to your shopping cart (free or otherwise). Click "Continue to Payment" to complete your order. A link to your downloaded product(s) will be provided via email or they can be accessed by logging into the website and choosing "View/Edit My Profile" > "Downloads".